12 Weeks of live engagement
live weekly webinars - Tuesdays 1pm ET
4 live masterclass Sessions with guest teachers - select Thursdays 1pm ET
replays and transcripts of calls provided if you can’t attend live or want to watch again
Doula Business Strategy Sessions (3-4 times per year)
weekly lessons, materials & assignments
a private Facebook community
a year of access to materials, with the option of a 6-month extension
ongoing access to community
listing on our BADT Birthworker Directory is included
Closed Captioning and transcripts of calls and pre-recorded video content provided in English. For additional accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome to the course!
- Guidelines for Questions
- Zoom Invitation
- Reading List & Info on Book Reports
- Class Schedule
- Additional Guest Masterclasses
- Certification Requirements Checklist & Forms
- Video: Intro to BADT
- Intro to BADT's Postpartum Course
- Student Welcome Package & FAQ
- IMPORTANT - ONLINE PRIVACY
- IMPORTANT - CARE AND SUPPORT
- Journal #1: Why
- Week 1: Cultural Humility Webinar Recording
- Journal #2: Cultural Humility
- Week 2: Trauma-Informed Care Webinar Recording
- Journal #3: Trauma-Informed Care
- Week 2 Master Class: Erika Davis
- Week 3: A&P Webinar Recording
- Week 4: Newborn Care & Physiology Webinar Recording
- Journal #5: Newborn Care & Physiology
- Week 5: Nervous System Understanding Webinar Recording
- Week 5 Masterclass: Daisy Hamory
- Week 6: Building Support Networks Webinar Recording
- Week 7: Identity Shifts Webinar Recording
- Journal #7: Identity Shifts
- Week 8: Mental & Emotional Health Webinar Recording
- Assignment #3: Mental and Emotional Health
- Week 8 Masterclass: Erica & Laura of Birdsong Brooklyn
- Week 9: Nutrition Webinar Recording
- Assignment #4: Nutrition
- Week 10: Cesarean Webinar Recording
- Week 11: Infant Feeding & Bonding Webinar Recording
- Assignment #: Infant Feeding Resource List
- Assignment #: Infant Feeding Handout
- Week 11 Master Class: Stefanie Brown
- Week 12: Scope of Practice Webinar Recording
- Business Strategy Session Webinar Recording
- Business Strategy Slides
- Resource for Assignment - Mindsets and Hidden Barriers
- Assignment #11: Business Strategy Outline
- Business Masterclass and Resources from Jen Mayer
- Submit Proof of Attendance Forms
- Submit Proof of Assistance Forms
- Submit Book Reports
- Submit Infant/Child CPR Certification
- Once you are done...
How long do I have to complete this course?
You have one year to complete this course. One six-month extension can be granted - because life happens!
Is there an additional fee to certify?
There is never an additional fee to certify.
How long are live classes?
Classes for our 4 and 12 week courses are approximately 75-90 minutes, but may sometimes be longer due to student engagement. Weekend workshops and other trainings that do not follow these formats will always have hours specified.
What if I am unable to attend classes live, or I have to leave early?
No worries! Each recording, along with its transcript, is posted in your account shortly after being recorded. Our goal is to make this class accessible by making it fit around the schedule of your life. View the recording when you can and jump in when you are ready!
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds or reimbursements once you enroll or set up a payment plan, and encourage you to budget accordingly. If life circumstances prevent you from participating in the course as planned, we are happy to extend your enrollment or adjust as needed. You can make this request by emailing email@example.com.